Rural Women and Girls AIDS Net Work Uganda Limited ( RWGANET )
is a Non profit Charity Organisation, founded in 2013, aiming at defending the Rights and Promoting justice of the underserved and marginalized communities of Children, Women and People affected and infected with HIV/AIDS.
Key Project Goals for 2021.
- Every Child , monthly subscription is $ 30 SUD per beneficiary.
- Christmas Party Gifts for all beneficiaries’ – Each beneficiaryis entitled to one package comprising of a( Mattress, Blanket and Mosquito Net ) worth $50 USD . Celebrations for RWGANET Christmas Party will be held on 4th December 2021.
Kindly Donate to help us achieve these Goal .
WORK CAMPS THAT VOLUNTEER SCAN PARTICIPATE IN
- Medical Out Reaches .
- Christian Ministry Outreaches .
- Distribution of Clothing , shoes .
- Shelter Construction for the identified RWGANET beneficiaries.
DONATE TO US
RWGANET is registered, with the registrar of companies in Uganda with Reg No: 80020000555931, implementing developmental projects to impact all irrespective of colour, age, race, religion and gender.
“ A Transformed and Self Reliant Community of the underserved Children and Women .
RWGANET exist to empower and transform the underserved Children , Women , and Families Living with HIV/AIDS , with interventions in : Education, Health Water Hygiene and Sanitation and Entrepreneurship
We demonstrate the LOVE of GOD in the most practical ways “ Mathew 25”, by giving towards : Education, Health , Water Hygiene and Sanitation and Entrepreneurship to the Undeserved Children, Women and Families living with HIV/AIDS regardless of gender . Age Religion and race of beneficiaries .
We are held accountable of all : resources, beneficiaries , Staff, developmental partners and organizational documentations entrusted to us .
We work with local implementing partners ( Schools, Health Facilities and local government to effect long lasting impacts among beneficiaries and vulnerable communities .
Teamwork and Volunteerism
We respect and depend on each other in all : Program planning, Resource Mobilization , Program Implementation Monitoring and Evaluation.